Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 250: The Notebook

OYLPA Day 250: The Notebook by klodhie
OYLPA Day 250: The Notebook, a photo by klodhie on Flickr.
Remember that school I traveled up to twice to interview at for a teaching position?...As much as I may try not to be, the desi in me makes me slightly superstitious (a topic in and of itself, hmm, light balab!), so I shall finish this sentence once superstitions may be put aside.

In the mean time, more serious preparations under way for the Hindi*-Urdu course I'm co-teaching at UCLA in just a few weeks. Know of any good authentic materials online for beginner level Urdu students?

_____________________
*You can get A.J.'s fabulous Hindi Flash Cards here! She's also created some awesome Hindi apps for iPhone and Android! (They will be restocked soon if temporarily out of stock!).

No comments:

Post a Comment