Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 302: Hindi-Urdu 2011 Ends...with a Movie, of course!

The end of a wonderful teaching experience with Anshu Jain and the class of Hindi-Urdu 2011 at UCLA-StarTalk. While packing is on my mind, I couldn't help but stay to do a final "after class" activity with everyone: watch an Indian movie, of course =) While some of the students found "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara" to be "kachara" and plotless, a few others and myself really enjoyed it. Regardless, it was nice to spend a last few hours with our fantastic, dedicated students, and the amazing Anshu, from whom I have learned an endless amount about language instruction this past month. Thanks everyone for an unforgettable experience, and I hope we all meet back for it again next year =)

No comments:

Post a Comment