Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 218: Flash Dance


OYLPA Day 218: Flash Dance, originally uploaded by klodhie.

I teared up a bit when I finally got to touch the box of the external flash that arrived. So beautiful. Excited to go beyond playing with ambient light (although ambient, natural light is still my favorite...for the time being).

In other news, I miss Sheroo, His (late) Royal Fluffiness. I thought I'd lay off of talking about him for a while so as not to bore you, but he's been on my mind every day. Miss those mesmerizing baby blues. Heck I even miss the allergies he used to give me. (Ok, not the allergies, but the cute fur that caused them). Back to sighing for a bit.

By the way, if you are a regular reader of this blog, I just want to say thank you. I really appreciate that you take enough interest and time to read the mundane trivialities of my life and mind =) I hope that I'm able to provide you with sufficient material for momentary, repeated procrastination from work. Thanks for sticking around =)

No comments:

Post a Comment