Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 208: Expanding a Passion

Mon., April 25, 2011

Remember that first fashion shoot I did for "Anahata Jewelry" back in November? Some of the photos are up on the designer's website (as seen in the screen shot above). This whole shoot was such a learning process, and to see it being utilized is a wonderful feeling. The designer, Puja Seth, and her work are both fabulous. I love that she has a clear philosophy and purpose behind her jewelry line, each piece containing so much significance.

Also met with a friend/client for an Engagement shoot coming up. Tried to go about it as professionally as possible for a first-timer, and am excited for the opportunity to expand my work and continue learning and experimenting in my passion beyond travel shoots (which I still adore). This should be a fun one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment