Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 22: Owned By a Cat


OYLPA Day 22: Owned By a Cat, originally uploaded by klodhie.

Sher Khan (Sheroo for short), is the ragdoll cat that adopted my family and I about 9 years ago. He did us a huge favor by doing so, and because of it, we serve him on a daily basis. My father felt so beholden to Sir Sheroo in the early years that he offered Sheroo the opportunity to walk the Sir to his food bowl and to get water from the bathroom faucet. This process continues to this day.

Now in middle age, Sheroo rules his household with an iron fist. You see him here leading one of his minions, myself, to the faucet after being walked to his food bowl. He looks back to make sure that his minion is still following loyally behind. I am here Sheroo, I am. Keep on walking, cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment