Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 17: LOST


OYLPA Day 17: LOST, originally uploaded by klodhie.

Is this a cheesy self-help bracelet? No sir! It's a one-of-a-kind "LOST" TV show bracelet, made by none other than my dear sister for me a few years back. When I uncovered it again today, I felt nostalgic for the greatest show in the history of humankind (YES, even before TV was invented, that's how much it owns your face). I miss the mind games this show put me through each week, even as it became blatantly obvious in its final season (I forgive you, LOST).

While I'd love to go into an entire analysis of the show, I'll spare you the spoilers and torture, and instead would like to hear your thoughts on "what it all meant" down below in the comments section.

P.S. I dedicate this blog entry to my fellow LOST fan friends =)



No comments:

Post a Comment